If you are a family in need or know a family in need within the North Bay city limits, please be advised that applications for Santa Fund assistance are due on November 30 and can be completed at the L.I.P.I. office, located at 127 Main St. East. Office hours are 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday up to and including the 30th (special arrangements can also be made if necessary).
Applicants must go to the office in person to apply for a Santa Fund basket but can download the application here to get a head start.
You will need to bring:
- Proof of name
- Proof of North Bay address
- Phone/contact number
- Rent receipt
- Utility bills (electricity, water and/or gas)
- A bank statement showing the deposits and withdrawals from the previous 31 days
- Tax assessment or Canada Child Benefit (CCB)
- Verification that your children are living with you
Families being referred will also have to meet the verification process above.