Listen Live
Listen Live
HomeNewsGarage housing local business goes up in flames

Garage housing local business goes up in flames

- Advertisement -

A family-owned carpet cleaning business has lost their home base due to a raging fire over the weekend.

Smoke billowed high above the Dudley Avenue location on Saturday afternoon, where Crystal Clean and Carpet Upholstery Specialists ran their business from a garage.

Witnesses say that the smoke could be seen as far as the south end of the city. Traffic had to be rerouted around the fire, near O’Brien and the Highway 11/17 bypass.

There were no injuries reported but there is a significant amount of damage to the garage.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -

Continue Reading