Listen Live
Listen Live
HomeNewsClear snow of exhaust vents

Clear snow of exhaust vents

- Advertisement -

The amount of snow the region has received is prompting a warning from the North Bay fire department.  The department says people should remove snow from their outdoor appliance exhaust vents and gas meters.  That’s because snow blocking a vent can cause carbon monoxide build up in a home.  In addition, a blocked vent can also create a fire if the appliance ends up overheating.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -

Continue Reading