Police arrest two in relation to armed robbery in May
Two people have been arrested in the ongoing investigation of an armed robbery from the Northern Shore Pharmacy that occurred in May.
The ongoing investigation by members of the North Bay Police Street Crime Unit and the Criminal Investigation Section led to the October 16 arrest of a 29-year-old North Bay man. The investigation was aided by the assistance of the Hamilton Police Service who arrested a 48-year-old woman from Hamilton on November 4. She has since been transported back to North Bay.
Both have been charged with:
- One Count of Conspiracy to Commit Robbery
- One Count of Robbery with a Firearm
- One Count of Use Firearm in Commission of Offence
- Two Counts of Pointing a Firearm
- Two Counts of Forcible Confinement
- One Count of Disguise with Intent
- One Count of Breach of Probation
- One Count of Possession of Firearm or Ammunition Contrary to Prohibition Order
The North Bay man has had a bail hearing and will appear at the North Bay Courthouse on November 12. The woman is still awaiting her bail hearing.
Anyone with information that may assist police with this ongoing investigation is asked to call the North Bay Police Service at 705-497-5555 and select option 9 to speak to a police officer. For those who wish to remain anonymous, contact Near North Crime Stoppers, by calling 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or by submitting a tip online.