Listen Live
Listen Live
HomeNewsNew water billing system to be discussed at council tonight...

New water billing system to be discussed at council tonight…

- Advertisement -

North Bay is preparing to move to a new water billing system, and city council wants to hear what residents think. People are invited to come and make presentations at council tonight if they have any questions or concerns. The city is looking at two options based on fixed rates and actual water consumption. The first option would be to have a 60 per cent fixed rate, and the other 40 per cent fixed.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -

Continue Reading