Listen Live
Listen Live
HomeNewsWater Meter billing officially begins on September 1st...

Water Meter billing officially begins on September 1st…

It is really happening. Water Meter billing will officially begin on September 1st.

That means 40% of a homeowners bill will be based on how much water they actually use. The other 60% will be fixed.  The bill was officially passed by city council last night. The city reminds residents that more water is generally used during the summer months.

To check what your bill would look like this month, visit the e-services portal on North Bay’s website. Here is the link: https://secure.cityofnorthbay.ca/MyNorthBay/ 

 

 

 

 

- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisement -

Continue Reading