A 44-year-old North Bay man is facing numerous charges after police say he forced his way into a home.
Police responded to a call early on Monday morning to a home on Karla Drive. The police investigation revealed that the man had forced his way into the home in search of a woman with whom he had a previous relationship. Upon learning that she was not there, the man allegedly drove away, damaging a fence in the process.
Police found the man on Lakeshore Drive and arrested him after determining that he had been drinking.
The man has been charged with:
- One Count of Impaired Operation of a Motor Vehicle;
- One Count of Drive Motor Vehicle with Over 80 mg;
- One Count of Forcible Entry;
- One Count of Breach of Recognizance; and
- One Count of Fail to Stop for Collision
The man was released following a bail hearing and will appear in North Bay court on November 24.