The North Bay and District Chamber of Commerce is looking for new directors for their board.
Individuals from all sectors are being sought, with an emphasis on candidates in the retail, hospitality, financial and professional services.
Nominations are being accepted until 4 pm on Friday, August 12.
To nominate someone, or to self-nominate, visit: https://nbdcc.ca/nbdcc-board-of-directors-call-for-nominations/
The Chamber is also accepting nominations for this fall’s Evening of Excellence Awards.
- Young Professional of the Year (under 30 years of age)
- Not-For-Profit of the Year
- New Business of the Year (Under 3 years in business)
- Small Business of the Year (1-5 Employees)
- Small Business of the Year (6-15 Employees)
- Business of the Year (16+ Employees)
The deadline is June 17.
To nominate someone, or to self-nominate, visit: