Over $150,000 worth of illegal drugs are now off the local streets.
That’s according to the North Bay Police Service who says officers, with the help of the OPP, conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle in which the accused was travelling at around 3:00 p.m. on Lakeshore Drive on Nov. 13 after reports he threatened and pointing a gun at a victim. That same day, a search warrant was executed at his home.
Approximately 321 grams of suspected fentanyl and 256 grams of suspected crystal meth were seized… along with a handgun, a knife and a set of brass knuckles.
He’s been charged with:
- Seven counts of Possession of a Schedule I substance for the purpose of Trafficking
- One count of Traffick in Schedule I substance
- Two counts of Unauthorized Possession of Weapon
- One count of Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm
- One count of Possession of prohibited or restricted firearm with ammo
- One count of Knowledge of Unauthorized Possession of Firearm
- One count of Possession of Weapon for Dangerous Purpose
- One count of Careless storage of Firearm, Weapon, Prohibited device or ammunition
- One count of Occupant of Motor Vehicle knowing there was Firearm
- One count of Carrying concealed weapon
- One count of Pointing a Firearm
- One count of Forcible Confinement
- One count of Uttering Threats – Cause death or Bodily Harm
- One count of Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Under $5,000
He was held pending a bail hearing at the North Bay courthouse.